Cryotherapy has been around for a long time, it was invented in late 1970’s between the German and Japanese professors for the benefits of treating arthritis and as an anti-pain management therapy. Over the years, this treatment has gained widespread popularity in being utilized as a tool for overall wellness and is embraced by many celebrities such as Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston. It is safe to say that Cryotherapy is a well-established treatment for muscle recovery and athletic performance. However, a lesser discussed fact about Cryotherapy is that it can provide phenomenal aesthetic results on the look and feel of your skin.
Let’s take a look at how Cryotherapy can help you freeze time and stay young, quite literally.
- Acne – Cryotherapy is the “closest to nature” treatment when it comes to improving the appearance of acne prone skin; the increased blood circulation and drainage of toxins during a °CRYO session improves your skin from within, without the risk of scarring and side-effects that can be experienced with traditional treatments.
- Wrinkles – Frequent °CRYO sessions improve and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as a result of regenerated cells and enhanced collagen production.
- Dermatitis and Eczema – The anti-inflammatory properties of cryotherapy help in fighting the underlying skin issues that cause dermatitis and Eczema.
- Cellulite – Inside the cryotherapy chamber the surface skin temperature drops significantly, so the moment a person steps out of the chamber, there is a huge boost given to the metabolic system. This boost to the metabolic system increases the delivery of oxygen and blood to the outer layer of skin. This process is fantastic for reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Pigmentation – Increased production of collagen results in smoother, tighter and more even toned skin. This, in turn, reduces visible signs of aging.
- Clear Skin – After a °CRYO session, the pores appear tightened, oil glands are less active and the skin is more matte, taking a few years off after every single session!
To conclude, Cryotherapy is the perfect treatment for consumers that are tired of creams and needles, and are looking for a safe, effective and natural way to ensure happy and healthy skin!
BOOK A °CRYO TREATMENT